Covid-19 Valuation Procedures
Following confirmation of your market appraisal appointment with Dawsons during the COVID19 crisis. Your safety and that of our employees is top priority and so we want to reassure you of the steps we are taking following Government guidelines to minimise any risk to you and your family members along with our valuers. We would be grateful if you would please ensure that you read and understand our safety procedures and processes. We politely ask for your kind cooperation.
Please advise at the earliest opportunity and prior to our appointment if you or anyone in your household has had or been exposed to Covid19 or is showing any symptoms, which we need to be aware of.
• Please be assured we will have sanitised our hands and will be wearing face coverings together with shoe coverings immediately before entering your home or property and would kindly request you sanitise all door handles and wear a nose and mouth covering.
• Please don’t be offended that we cannot shake your hand, we wish to avoid risk to you and our employees.
• Please kindly open all internal and external doors so the valuer can freely walk around your property avoiding having to touch any door handles.
• We would kindly request where feasible only the legal owners attend our appointment.
• We would be grateful if you and or your family members could kindly vacate the property whilst we are conducting our appraisal of your property to the garden, or if not practicable to an appropriate ventilated room which allows us to remain 2 metres distant. We respectfully ask that sellers/landlords, do not follow the agent around the property.
• If your property is tenanted, please kindly ask all tenants to vacate their rooms and property to enable our valuers to conduct a full appraisal and please leave all internal doors open. If this is not practicable our valuers will not be able to enter the room and so only able to assess from the open doorway. Please kindly ask all tenants if they or anyone in close contact has had or been exposed to Covid19 or is showing any symptoms, which we need to be aware of, if so please advise Dawsons at the earliest opportunity prior to the appointment.
• If it is not practicable to discuss our appraisal with you at your home or property, we will agree a mutually convenient time where we can discuss the appraisal and services via zoom/WhatsApp/phone call, whatever is more convenient for you.
We hope that you appreciate the measures we are required to put in place to ensure your safety and well-being and that of our employees and clients.