Are you considering a career in Estate Agency, Property Management or Surveying?
We currently have 2 vacancies:
Dawsons – Office Manager – Llanelli Sales Branch
Essential Criteria and Responsibilities
- Must have recent Estate Agency experience in a managerial role.
- Setting targets for the office including each of the Sales Negotiators personal monthly/weekly targets.
- Dynamic ability to lead, support and coach your team to be the best.
- Readily able to identify training needs and personal development for succession planning and to ensure property sales are maximised.
- Attend market appraisals.
- Liaise with Director and Partners and feedback any information based on office performance and discuss strategies to improve turnover.
- Maintain excellent relationships with Sellers and Buyers along with all business associates to ensure repeat business.
- Conduct one to one meeting’s with staff.
- Local knowledge is favourable but not essential.
- Full U.K driving licence.
As an Estate Agency Office Manager it is your objective to maximise property sales by developing your team, creating and implementing new marketing ideas, technology and directives.
To increase office turnover by developing and promoting sales in all avenues of the business so to optimise and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction., ensuring all team members are working to their fullest potential.
- Must have previous Estate Agency experience managing a team of Negotiators
- Experience in the local area is preferred but not essential
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment
- Able to identify any training needs and address them with all staff members
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate
- Clear understanding of the business requirements and own ideas to be able to take the brand forward
We offer a generous salary package, company car with a forward thinking, progressive company.
To apply please provide a covering letter in support of your application direct to firstname.lastname@example.org in strictest confidence.
Residential Lettings Saturday viewing assistant
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join Swansea’s biggest, truly independent leading estate agency as Saturday Viewing Assistant to join our highly successful team within our Llanelli branch.
The role will require excellent communication skills over the phone and face to face. You need to be hungry, driven, smart, professional and deliver out-standing customer service, with a confident mature manner.
- Assist clients on accompanied viewings
- Assist customer enquiries both in person, over the telephone or via email
- Maintain up-dated records on client data base.
- Current driving licence essential.
The ability to commit to in house training during the week as agreed is advantageous.
During holidays/sickness we do have the opportunity to provide overtime, however, this is not guaranteed.
Office opening hours Saturday 9am - 4pm
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
To apply please send your covering letter along with your CV to email@example.com