Are you considering a career in Estate Agency, Property Management or Surveying?
WE CURRENTLY HAVE 2 VACANCIES
Residential Lettings Negotiator
Dawsons Swansea’s Largest Lettings Agency with 5 dedicated branches across Swansea and Llanelli, is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who is looking to undertake a role of branch administrator within the rental department at Dawsons.
This is an exciting opportunity for a full time position within the lettings industry and with Wales Sunday Times letting agent of the year. Dawsons pro-active approach to lettings and our ability to provide our clients with a quick and efficient personal service, is foremost in our thinking. Our market is competitive so we need someone that is highly energetic and willing to go that extra mile to get the job done.
Our administrators along with our negotiators, valuers and property inspectors, the face of Dawsons helping assist our managers in developing and growing each office.
- To provide an accurate and efficient administrative service to all staff with their office.
- To undertake telephone and face to face sales support when required.
- Comply with the companies standard procedures and all statuary legislative and regulatory requirements effecting letting agency.
- Helping negotiators to assist in the process through to a tenants occupation.
- Pro-activeness demonstrating skills to retain and build client base.
- Previous administrative experience is required, and within the industry advantageous.
- Competent time management and prioritising skills.
The ideal candidate will possess:
-Excellent organisational skills
-Excellent written and oral communication skills
-A professional, positive, and enthusiastic approach
-A strong customer focus
-Meeting and exceed targets
-Great accuracy and attention to detail
-Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
-Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Competitive salary and incentives.
- Dawsons benefits that include training, potential career development and progression opportunities are also offered.
If you feel this is the role for you, please email your CV and covering letter.
Please apply with c.v and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Residential Lettings Property Inspector
Dawsons, Swansea's leading Estate Agency, who are well established in the management of properties throughout Swansea and surrounding areas, are looking for a suitable candidate to join their busy, experienced and motivated residential lettings property management department.
Along with current and experienced property inspectors and property maintenance coordinators, the successful candidate will be responsible for several key roles and the geographical areas covering our Swansea offices.
Dawsons pro-active approach to lettings and our ability to provide our clients with a quick and efficient personal service, is foremost in our thinking. Our market is competitive so we need someone that is highly energetic and willing to go that extra mile to get the job done. There is no doubt, this is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within property management.
The role, amongst many other aspects, will involve:
- Conducting routine property inspections, arranged through the department by the use of desk top and remote software systems.
- Reporting directly to senior members and the Maintenance Department, along with liaising with other members of the property management team.
- Assisting the Maintenance Departments office based staff with telephone enquiries and maintenance requests from landlords and tenants. This will include liaising with all third parties involved with the successful completion of the repair.
- Liaising with contractors to plan and carry out authorised repairs/projects, and to monitor the on-going repair/maintenance projects through to completion.
- Processing contractor invoicing, through liaising with our internal accounts department.
- To collate and submit evidence to the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) in the event of a disputed deposit, including any evidence required as part of an adjudication case.
- Plan and co-ordinate a personal monthly diary for end of tenancy and routine inspections in conjunction with other inspectors and the department as a whole.
- Being aware of current health and safety regulations in accordance to planned visits and that of any instructed contractors.
- Be aware of personal Health & Safety when carrying out inspections. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A professional, positive, and enthusiastic approach
- A strong customer focus
- Meeting and exceed targets
- Great accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- Experience in the lettings field is preferred not essential
Please apply in the first instance with covering letter and c.v to email@example.com