Are you considering a career in Estate Agency, Property Management or Surveying?
WE CURRENTLY HAVE 3 VACANCIES
Dawsons is Swansea's leading independent estate agent and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a preferably experienced property sales negotiator to join our highly successful, fast paced Auction Department.
Private treaty sales are similar to auction but does not have the very strict deadlines and adrenaline the auction process has. We are looking for a dynamic, driven and professional candidate with excellent customer service skills.
You will need to be a genuine ‘people’ person: you will need to inspire confidence in your clients and liaise with a range of different professionals within the industry. The relationships you build up will be crucial to your success. You need to have confidence in your own abilities, both to be able to stand up at auction and to carry out work unsupervised when necessary.
- Meet and greet clients in a positive, confident, enthusiastic and professional manner.
- Preparing property details together with photographs.
- Accompanying buyers around properties.
- Negotiating with buyers during the marketing period.
- Conducting vendor reviews during marketing period.
- Maintaining up to date and accurate records.
- Full clean driving licence
- Smart appearance, well spoken and articulate
- Full training will be given, together with career progression
Hours 9.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
One in four Saturdays - 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Please apply with c.v and letter detailing why you think you are suitable for the role to Joanne Summerfield-Talbot
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please send your c.v and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org